- Easy installation: push button latch connectors and built in lock offs make car seat installation a breeze
- No rethreading, ever: quick adjust 10 position harness (8.5 to 17.5 inches) with headrest grows along with your child
- Easy clean up: remove the car seat cover without removing the harness
- Designed for safety: side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v shaped tether
- Fits: rear facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; dimensions: 26 x 18.5 x 21 inches (HxWxD)
Package Dimensions: 457x754x10002
Release Date: 04-02-2019
Details: The allegiance convertible car seat is safe and comfortable for your growing child while you are on the go. Car seat installation is a breeze with push button latch connectors and built in lock offs. Designed with Britax safety technologies, the allegiance car seat features the patented Britax safe cell impact protection system, which includes side impact protection, a steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v shaped tether. The allegiance convertible car seat is made with a strong layer of side energy absorption; a foam-lined shell will shield your child from side impacts in the event of a collision. In addition, foam padding and three recline positions keep your baby comfortable and cozy along the way, while the 10 position easy adjust harness and headrest allows you to never have to re thread again. The allegiance car seat can be used rear facing 5 40 pounds and forward facing 20 65 pounds, child standing height 49″ or less. Car seat dimensions 18.5″ w x 26″ h x 21″ d. 10 position harness slot heights 8.5″ to 17.5″. FAA approved. Removable body pillow ensures even small newborns fit snuggle in the seat.